My favorite singer: Ozuna

Resultado de imagen para ozuna


My favorite singer is Ozuna "the light eyes little black", was born in Puerto Rico in 1992, at present he have 25 year, his name real is Juan Carlos Ozuna Rosado but his name artistic is Ozuna.


Ozuna is one of the maximum exponent of genre reggaeton and trap, he sing with some artits that genre as Arcangel, Anuel AA, DJ Luian, Mambo Kingz, Daddy Yankee, Maluma, Bryant Myers, Zion, Ñengo Flow and Farruko. Reach the fame in the year 2016 with the song "la ocasión". Other hits that have ozuna sound: "ahora dice", "dile que tu me quieres", "escápate conmigo", "tu foto", "te vas", "One Dance", amongst other theme.

I like Ozuna because is a artist that you can dance,correctly a that your song sound motivate, one of the song more I like of Ozuna is "Escápate conmigo" that sing with Wisin because I like letter and his rhythm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X9wEwulYhk


Despite of what I said previously no like that ozuna someone of his letter because have sexual and explicit content.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology