My dream job

Hello! Today I´m talking about My dream job.

My dream job was changing throughout my life, when I was little and I was 6 years old, my dream was to be a supermarket cashier, because I thought the money in the box was theirs.  Then when I was around 10 years I wanted to be an acrobat dancer as the dancer cirque du soleil and when I was 15 I wanted to be a psychologist

Resultado de imagen para ONGAt present I studying public administration, so that my dream today is working in the area of management.

My dream today is work in a non-governmental organization, related the issue of violence against women. Because, I am interested the topic and I think it is important to identify and visualize the violence against women, related to all violent verbal, sexual and symbolic manifestation towards them.  


Resultado de imagen para ONG
To work in these organizations, it is necessary to have a compromise with the purposes and interests of the organization, transparency in all acts and a consistency in projects or activities to be performed and a good one utilization the resources.

This work, I imagine very fun and interesting, because it would fill me new experiences with regard to an issue that I care, the more likely is that is inside of an office helping in the formulation of public policies against gender violence for example or helping different initiatives.

Many non-governmental organization have international civil servants who work in developing countries, so that travel would be a good possibility. I would like to travel , because could know different realities and such as the situations in other countries related the issue of violence against women. In addition, travel could allow me to bring new knowledge to the area of my work and understand how they have addressed the issue of gender-based violence.

Wage actually wouldn't mind me so much if I'm doing what I like, because think that it is more rewarding to help people to have a high salary.

See you on the next blog!

Comentarios

  1. Hello Carolina, I think your dream job is so interesting because I meet few people that study public administration and want to work there. It's hopeful know that, because majority of public administrators want to work in the government. Nice post, regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caro!
    How are you? Good post, I think that work in ONG is a admirable work, you have to chose a organization that represent your interest because you have to dedicate you life for the cause. I hope that you can work there in a future.
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology