My Little Autobiography

My name is Carolina Saavedra Astorga. I'm 19 years old. I was born on 19th November,1997 in Santiago, Chile. Currently, I live in the commune of Maipú with my Family.

My Family are formed by my dad Juan Pablo, my mom Gema, my bother Juan Pablo, my sister Macarena and my dog “Juanito”.

 I studied in the Santa María of Maipú School, from fourth grade elementary until fourth grade high school where I met my best friends. Currently,I´m studying at University of Chile, Public Administration.

My hobbies are playing guitar, doing origami, dance, listen to music, hang out with the friends and cooking.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology