My favorite piece of Technology

I like the technology because it is a help to facilitate my life.  A device I like in special is my cell phone, because I use it in different areas as, the academic area, the social area.

I bought my cell phone, in the mall with my father. I use it to search for  academic information or simply what  interests me, send mails, also I use it to talk with my friends for the social network and to call my father, mother, sister, bother, boyfriend and my friends. I also use my cell phone to listen to music or watch videos in YouTube.

I use my cell phone even, not to say every day. What I like about my cell phone is that it provides me information quickly that I need it in the moment. For me the cell phone is very important to make different things. So, my life without cell phone would be more difficult.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"