Why did you choose the career

My dream when I was a little girl I want to be acrobat in the cirque du soleil, photographer of National Geographic and dancer professional after when I was more old I want to be psychologist because want help the people resolve your problems. When the time to decide came the career I had two options Psychologist and Public Administration. Finally, I decided for Public Administration because I like trade and is a career multidisciplinary and the connection with the people and the government.

My experience in the university is good for the moment I like the career, circles and the people that study. I hope work in the ministry of development social.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology