A photograph I like


 This photography is of my vacations of summer two thousand seventeen  in the clock of flower in Viña del Mar with my best friends. This photography was capture for a person that was going down the place. The photography us sample me and my friends Daniel, Alison and Alex happy posing front the iconic clock the flower of Viña.

I like the photography, because I am with my best friends in a place that not know. As well as, brings me memories that precious time with my friends and the different thing that makes in Viña as go to the beach, go to the restaurant, walk for the city, and go to a take ice cream and got to the see person famous of the Chilean television. Also a created a hashtag #happyviña and sing the song the Britney spears in the road in the bus to Viña del mar.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology