My best concert: "The summit of Chilean rock"



Hello! Today I’m talking about my best concert.

One of my first concerts that I attended was "The summit of Chilean rock" I do not remember much the year, but I believe that was in 2012 in the city Bicentennial Park, the former airfield of Cerrillos. This was a music festival with no only different Chilean rock artists if not with other musical genres like, Rock, Pop, Reggae, Hip Hop, Funk, Jazz, Punk Rock . I went to the concert with my dad, my sister, my mom and my brother, I remember that was all day in this concert, we arrived to the place at 12 pm and we went the house at 11pm.

In this concert they had much Chilean artist like, Los Bunkers, Pettinellis, Jorge Gonzalez, Ana Tijoux, Alex Andwanter, De Saloon and much more, the majority of the artists I liked them in this moment. All artists played amazing music, because they was use different instruments and elements for generate a rock environment, despite of which many of the artists were pop.

One of the artist that more I liked in this day it was Jorge González, because it was his return to the stage. That day, before that Jorge singing a song, many artists was him play a tribute.

The environment during the concert was very happy and funny, with a lot of people dancing and singing, the different songs of the artists that they play on stage  Meanwhile, others they sat in differents green areas or went to the water zone.

I remember that it was a hot day, because it was summer, and that my sister and me, have sunstroke. Nevertheless, I  really enjoyed a lot that concert, because I got to see live to many of the bands that I liked.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology