English language challenges

Resultado de imagen para ingles





Hello again! Today I will talk about my experience learning English at the University, an experience that has not been much positive in my life.

It has always been difficult for me to learn English, the truth is that I do not like it very much, at school I did not understand very well and the truth is that my teacher Claudia did not teach me much either, because the English teacher in my school related us his life, so that, if someone learned English, it was on his own. I do not taken the weight I owed to English, so I did not worry much about learning.

In the University my taste for English has not changed much, despite this, I have learned a lot more than at school, because here I must talk with my classmates an. What I liked most about the course is writing blogs, Because I dont have to speak  and what I write I don't feel that it is so bad.

The aspects that I must improve are, write, read, and talk, all really. I plan to improve it studying more, put into practice, leaving aside the nervousness, and try to speak in English.

Outside of English class, I use it little the English, for example I use the English in short words or when I sing songs in English.

Well, this is my experience in English, like already they read it is not very good haha. See you in the next blog!! J

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology