Improving the learning experience

Resultado de imagen para programa de ingles




Hello! Today I1m Talking about  like perceive and  I see the English Programme.

The English curriculum is somewhat complicated for me, because I have a hard time learning the language, especially I find it difficult to speak it. Therefore, I consider that this program should encourage more from the beginning (in English ll and in English lll), speak the language, since, I remember that we did not practice or did not try to speak in English, until we arrived at English IV.

The workload of the program is low, I like that, because I do not feel a pressure to learn the language, and it allows me to focus on the other branches of the career.


Regarding the facilities, I think that when we changed the building, it affected us because we had to write the blogs in the notebook, that made it difficult for us to use other tools such as wordrefence or other pages that allow us to write complex words and therefore not we learned new words. For this reason, the use of new technologies is important for me when it comes to learning a language, because it allows us to know more words, to know how to pronounce it and to understand many things better.

In this course of English specifically, I feel that I learned much more than in the previous ones, because I practiced much more the language, since, he teacher, he made us speak all the classes, and that helped me to reinforce and to expand my vocabulary.

Finally, with regard to class dynamics, I must say that I liked many, however, many of them made me nervous because I did not master the language.

Greetings, see you in the next blog!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology