My Blogging Experience



Resultado de imagen para experiencia


Hi! Today I’m talking about my experience in this blog.

This experience in general I liked because, I met over my companions as we were writing blogs. I met his musical tastes, his favorite subject, his favorite technology part, her favorite feast and many other things. Also, could develop my way of writing in English in a fun and practical way.


Initially it was difficult for me to write this blog, since I didn't have much practice and didn't have much vocabulary to write it. But with the help of "Wordreference" I achieved write and redact much best until to use it only in specific cases. Even though my level of writing is still not perfect, I feel that I improve as I wrote blogs and that in this last time I managed to write better in English.


In the future, I'd like to include other activities that we develop the skill of writing as they were for example the webquest, that they were fun and dynamic. Also, I'd like to be able to write many more topics on blogs as: my pet, my favorite animal, our family, favorite series or a subject that may seem important in society, not so much about the University.

Regards!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A country that i would like to visit: Norway

My subject favorite: "Dinámicas de la Administración Pública Chilena"

My favorite piece of Technology